Eminance for Radiology has been designed specifically for the forward thinking practice and represents an ideal solution for radiology practices wanting optimal control and management features, eliminating bottlenecks. Features include: The Ideal Solution Eminance for Radiology is a real-time system. There are no batches to process and the patient information is available immediately. One account for life ensures proper credit control, with real-time automatic updating of medical aid information via Healthbridge EDI.
- Single account even with multiple encounters and worksheet driven for ease of use
- The front-end diary logs all encounters and daily activity which can be seen and tracked by all.
- Unique Health Focus "at-a-glance" technology with immediate overview
- View the status of the patient at a glance, including potential delays and progress
- Real time tracking of how long the patient has been waiting.
- A virtual typing pool, ideal for satellite practices, allowing the encounter to follow the patient
- Ease of workflow, including radiologist dictation and validation before releasing
- Integration to Dicom MRI and CT equipment
- At a glance you can see which encounters have not been invoiced.
- Customised report headers and templates saving time
- Authorised reports on-the-fly with prompts for reports ready for authorisation
- Automatically email user-defined reports to referring doctors
- Invoice straight off the encounter, with EDI compliance.
- Comprehensive management reporting
- Multi-site technology allowing centralised typing.
Eminance for Radiology is designed to work the way the practice should work, minimising the waiting time, improving administrative efficiencies, prioritising tasks and ensuring a smooth flow of patients, information and controls.