The Health Focus Patient Portal
If you have an existing website, we integrate our patient portal into your website so that it conforms to the look and feel of your site, giving your patients access to the information you define. Covered in multi-layer security, including the use of a one-time pin, your patients can log into your website and perform, amongst others;
- A lookup on their statements, including the ability to print and extract a PDF copy of the account.
- View their account information, including balances due to you.
- Check their next appointment
- Make an on-line booking
- New patients can load their information for your verification
- Place a contact lens order (for optometry) or reprint a script order
- See if there are any scripts available (or a reminder to book a consultation)
- Make on-line payments
The patient portal goes much further. For example, if you send out your statements in PDF format, a button on the PDF statement allows the patient to link to your website and make an on-line payment.
Our payment facilities requires you to replace your current bank terminal as we cater for medical and optometry type transactions such as;
- RCS and Edcon transactions, beside normal bank cards
- Debit orders allow for the debiting of patient over time for contact lens programs and debt collection
- Preauthorization allows optometry practices to lock-in card authorization for up to 8 days, reducing the risk of frames of not being returned or not collected.
- 3D Secure allows for emails to be sent to patients with links to pay their accounts on-line
- We provide web payments for practices signed up to the Eminance web-based contact lens ordering solution
The high level of security ensures that patients cannot tamper with the data or information you have entered and you control what the patient can impact. For example, no patient can edit their details online and that they can only view the timeslots available on the diary date selected.