10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Eminance
- A step ahead with seamless flow from clinical to financial recording. It handles the complete management and administation.
- Ease of use, stable and mature. We have been around for decades.
- We reduce administration costs from low cost electronic claims to minimal capital costs.
- Empowering you with specialty specific workflow with easy learning curves and implementation
- Flexibile for most practices needs and scalable from a one person part-time practice to large enterprises.
- Improved cashflow with multiple input methods
- Proven Strength
- Our Focus
- Health Focus. Our team becomes part of your team
- Identify issues and track trends to increase efficiency and speed.
Eminance is the most comprehensive medical management and patient record keeping system that any practitioner could want. Catering for almost all practice types, over 500 new facilities and features have been introduced, including the ability to access the patient information and clinical data over a wide area network.
Eminance is exactly what you have been waiting for. It is not a rehash of an old program, but a totally new development, platform and experience. It's simplicity and power will astound you! Some day, all software will be written this way.
Using a powerful database with unlimited records, Eminance is fast and designed to use the mouse as little as possible. Eminance caters for both the medical and general practitioner, and at the same time ensuring that the needs of the IPA, funder and provider are catered for. It is indeed a comprehensive system. Eminance is designed with the medical practitioner in mind.
Our medical products have mission specific features for specialists, including; anaesthetists, gynaecology, specialist physicians, psychiatry, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pediatrics, plastic surgery and urology, to name a few. Eminance includes all the features needed in a busy practice, including;
Eminance offers all the features you would expect in a program designed to run your practice. But it is not limited to administrative functions. Clinical records allow you to keep notes on file, and using the operating speech facility, you can even "speak to notes". X-rays too, are standard, and you can link as many x-rays to a patient file as required, each with their own clinical notes. Integration with Bluebird is standard, as is the ability to extract research information based on your patient data. It is indeed a comprehensive practice management system.